Want an easier way to install the Extended WPF Toolkit?
The Extended WPF Toolkit is available on Nuget
In order to reliably support all numeric data types, including nullables, the NumericUpDown
control will be removed from the toolkit and replaced with the following controls:
I am sorry for any inconvienence this may cause you. If you would like to comment on this decision please feel free to provide feedback in the Discussions.
What's in the 1.4.0 Release?
Installation and Usage Instructions
Please note: The Extended WPF Toolkit is dependent on .NET Framework 4.0. You must install .NET Framework 4.0 in order to use any features in the Toolkit.
.NET 3.5 binaries and Source
Please note: The Extended WPF Toolkit 3.5 is dependent on .NET Framework 3.5 and the WPFToolkit. You must install .NET Framework 3.5 and the WPFToolkit in order to use any features in the Toolkit.
Instructions for using the Extended WPF Toolkit binaries:
- Install .NET Framework 4.0
- Download the ExtendedWPFToolkit_Binaries
- Unzip the ExtendedWPFToolkit_Binaries.zip
- Reference the binaries in your project:
- Reference WPFToolkit.Extended.dll in your project
- Add a using statement ("using Microsoft.Windows.Controls;") to the top of .cs files
- Add a new xmlns (for example, xmlns:extToolkit="http://schemas.microsoft.com/winfx/2006/xaml/presentation/toolkit/extended") to the top of XAML files
- Remember to use the namespace prefix (in the above example, <extToolkit: ...>) in the body of your XAML