This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

DateTimePicker Time resets

Sep 7, 2015 at 12:08 PM
Edited Sep 7, 2015 at 1:58 PM
Greetings everyone. I want to report a problem and also ask about a fix. When you go out of focus on the DateTimePicker it defaults the time (not date) to 0:00:00. Also time changes when you press left or right when in the DateTimePicker string. For example if I go from day to month the minutes reset to 00 (or the whole time section goes absolutely random. Randomness occurs when the time is big enough), if I go from month to year the hours reset to 0. I also saw a problem that if I write for example a 1 in the seconds section then press left the 1 moves to the minutes and the focus stays on the seconds section, same with minutes section. Is there a way to deal with this?

This is my code with it. Nothing special. Value binded to a DateTime object.
<xctk:DateTimePicker Value="{Binding scene.StartTime, Mode=TwoWay}" />
Developer
Sep 8, 2015 at 5:13 PM
Edited Sep 8, 2015 at 5:14 PM
Hi,

What version of the Toolkit are you using ?
What is your system language ?
Can you submit a sample with the bug ?

I can not reproduce this in the latest version of the Toolkit (v2.8 Plus Edition).
Sep 12, 2015 at 3:05 PM
Edited Sep 15, 2015 at 11:25 AM
Hi,

I'm using toolkit version 2.5.0.0, my system language is Russian. I'm afraid i can't submit a sample with it due to the fact that my current project is very big. I will be able to make a sample in a few days.

I have tried to tweak my project a bit and came to the conclusion that it doesn't depend on binding value. So basically it always works like this. I resets the time on the righte/left arrow keys, enter key on the value and focus loss.