This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Using checklistbox with ModernUI in windows7.

Jun 2, 2015 at 11:17 AM
Hello!
The problem is when i click on checkbox and it is checked and i remove cursor from with chechbox, checkbox seemed unchecked and then i click on another checkbox, the first one becomes is checked.
In Windows 8 everything is OK.
If i use only ExtendedWpfToolkit without ModernUI, everything is OK.
Please help me.
Developer
Jun 2, 2015 at 7:05 PM
Hi,

You could find your answer here : https://wpftoolkit.codeplex.com/workitem/19361
It should be fixed in v2.7.
Jun 3, 2015 at 8:59 AM
Thank you very much! You saved much time for me!
Jun 3, 2015 at 11:03 AM
Edited Jun 3, 2015 at 11:25 AM
So, after inserting the following code:
<CheckBox IsChecked="{Binding IsSelected, RelativeSource={RelativeSource TemplatedParent}}"
                            Padding="{TemplateBinding Padding}"
                            HorizontalContentAlignment="{TemplateBinding HorizontalContentAlignment}"
                            VerticalAlignment="{TemplateBinding VerticalContentAlignment}">
                     <CheckBox.Content>
                        <ContentControl Content="{TemplateBinding Content}"
                                        ContentTemplateSelector="{TemplateBinding ContentTemplateSelector}"
                                        ContentTemplate="{TemplateBinding ContentTemplate}"
                                        Foreground="{TemplateBinding Foreground}" />
                     </CheckBox.Content>
</CheckBox>
I have faced a new problem.
Now my checkboxlist doesn't contain a text.
Remind you, that i'm using toolkit with ModernUI in win7.
Now, I'm trying to resolve this problem.
Any suggestions?
Jun 3, 2015 at 11:43 AM
In my case the solution was the following code:
<CheckBox 
                            IsChecked="{Binding IsSelected, RelativeSource={RelativeSource TemplatedParent}}"
                            Padding="{TemplateBinding Padding}"
                            HorizontalContentAlignment="{TemplateBinding HorizontalContentAlignment}"
                            VerticalAlignment="{TemplateBinding VerticalContentAlignment}"
                            ContentTemplateSelector="{TemplateBinding ContentTemplateSelector}" 
                            Content="{TemplateBinding Content}"
                            ContentTemplate="{TemplateBinding ContentTemplate}"/>
It works perfectly for me.