This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

ChildWindow Resizing

Feb 23, 2014 at 7:03 PM
Edited Feb 23, 2014 at 7:11 PM
When I resize the childwindow below a certain point by setting the Width and Height, it scales fine until it gets down below about 75 pixels. Then the window distorts a bit, with its top and left sides offsetting when they should stay stable.

Basically, when the child window has its width reduced below a certain point, the x position seems to get offset upwards even though the actual X position in the code hasn't changed. I want the window's X position to stay stable when the window itself is scaled down. The same thing happens for the height.

I'd like the window to be able to scale more gracefully at low scaling amounts, so the user can make a window small if they need too, without . Is there any way to do this?

I'm using the latest version (2.1.)
Developer
Feb 24, 2014 at 1:44 PM
Hi,

If I run the "LiveExplorerApp", available here : https://wpftoolkit.codeplex.com/, and I run the Windows/ChildWindow sample (or the Windows/WindowContainer sample), I can reduce the size of the ChildWindow until a minimum size. But I don't see any distortion or offset positions. Do you have a sample showing this ?
Thanks.