This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

GridControl ComboBox editor

Dec 19, 2013 at 3:43 PM
I have LIst of the Items that assigned to ItemsSource of the ComboBox. Right now almost everything is working like I need. But I can't understand why ComponentId is not updating.
  <xcdg:Column Title="Title" Width="300" FieldName="ComponentId">

<xcdg:Column.CellContentTemplate>
                                        <DataTemplate>
                                            <ComboBox
                                                        HorizontalAlignment="Stretch"
                                                        VerticalAlignment="Center"
                                                        DisplayMemberPath="Name"
                                                        ItemsSource="{Binding RelativeSource={RelativeSource AncestorType={x:Type views:BunkerEditView}}, Path=DataContext.ComponentList}"
                                                        SelectedValue="{xcdg:CellEditorBinding}"
                                                        IsEnabled="{Binding ElementName=BunkerEditWindow, Path=DataContext.SelectedItem.CanChangeContent}"
                                                        SelectedValuePath="Id"/>
                                        </DataTemplate>
                                    </xcdg:Column.CellContentTemplate>
                                </xcdg:Column>
I tried to use CellEditor, but then it will show me GUID of the Component instead of the Name.

Thanks a lot for the help.