This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

WPF RichTextBox Numbering and Bullets are not supporting other formattings (Font Size/Alignment)

Jun 7, 2012 at 7:12 AM

Hi,
I am using RichTextBox control. I am also using RichTextBoxFormatBar for formatting the text. The problem i am facing here is that i can set numbering/ bullets to my text but when i change the font size , the numbering(or)Bullet size remains the same(where as in MS word this changes according to text size). Also same is the case when the text alignment is changed.

Please suggest a way where in 

1) when user set the alignment, the bullet/number associated with that line will also get aligned as per the change and also

2) when user changes the font size of the entire line of text, then the bullet/number associated with the line should also change its font accordingly.

Thanks,
Ram

Coordinator
Jun 7, 2012 at 8:37 PM

Hi,

The RichTextBox control that is part of the project derives from the Microsoft's RichTextBox control.  Unfortunately, what you have encounter seems to be a bug in the Microsoft's RichTextBox control (http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/wpf/thread/220382df-a7c5-4ee1-9acd-1054a03e3e5d).