This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Nuget Beta build

Jan 5, 2012 at 1:21 PM

First of all let me say that I love this toolkit and your dedication to it. This is probably the first toolkit I install into any of my WPF projects before proceeding with development.

I know the entire community appreciates the value you place in having a reliable toolkit, so I know that means time between releases. I was wondering if you'd give any consideration to enabling a beta NuGet package which those of us who are willing to accept the "risk" in using not quite ready for prime time controls can use.

You always seem to add controls which I want to use, and now taht we are using NuGet it seems forced to me to pull down the latest, build the dlls, and distribute to my control libraries folder like we always did prior to NuGet. It may even help you weed out bugs quicker for new controls/features as you'll get a broader audience.

Once again, great work, and your labor of love is very much appreciated.

Jan 5, 2012 at 1:23 PM

I have considered it, but the code base changes so often while developing new features the decision to release a beta NuGet package becomes difficult.  I do not want to release something that is no stable or completely finished because then those "bugs" that are found may actually be there just because the feature is completed or fully implemented.

Jan 5, 2012 at 1:26 PM

This is understandable.

Thanks again.