This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

IntUpDown Xaml Question

Nov 28, 2011 at 1:16 PM

Hi,

I am using intUpDown in an mvvm based app. So I am doing some binding, for the value and enabling.

There are quite a few of these on a tab in the app and there is some slowness when entering and exiting the tab.

I am thinking I am not binding correctly, here is the xaml from one.

Xaml did not appear to go into the code window.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Jeff

<extToolkit:IntegerUpDown Name="intUpRpmMax" HorizontalAlignment="Right" VerticalAlignment

="Center"

Value= "{Binding Path=MaxRpm, ValidatesOnDataErrors=True,UpdateSourceTrigger=PropertyChanged}"

IsEnabled="{Binding Path=RpmEnabled, ValidatesOnDataErrors=True, UpdateSourceTrigger

=PropertyChanged}"

Margin="0,90,727,509" Maximum="7000" Minimum="3000" Width="60" Increment="50" DefaultValue

="3000" />

Nov 28, 2011 at 3:04 PM

I do not believe this is related to the IntUpDown controls themselves.  The UpDateSOurceTrigger on the Value property binding is not needed so you can remove it.  The IsEnabled binding does not need the ValidatesOnDataErros set in its binding.

Nov 28, 2011 at 3:13 PM

Hi Brian,
Thanks for the help.
Thought it had something to do with my bindings.
Thanks
Jeff

"brianlagunas" <notifications@codeplex.com>

11/28/2011 10:04 AM

Please respond to
wpftoolkit@discussions.codeplex.com

To
jeff.collett@mercmarine.com
cc
Subject
Re: IntUpDown Xaml Question [wpftoolkit:281049]

I do not believe this is related to the IntUpDown controls themselves. The UpDateSOurceTrigger on the Value property binding is not needed so you can remove it. The IsEnabled binding does not need the ValidatesOnDataErros set in its binding.

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (wpftoolkit@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email wpftoolkit@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com