This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

RichTextBoxFormatBar Toggle Button Selection

Sep 24, 2011 at 8:07 PM

I was wondering if there was a way to change the logic for the toggle buttons to sync with the selected text when something is highlighted.  For example, if I select text and then bold it, the bold button remains toggled.  If I go to another section of text that has not been bolded yet and I select it, the FormatBar still has the text bolded.  I would like the state of the toggle buttons to accurately reflect the selected text and the run that the cursor is in.

Thanks

Sep 26, 2011 at 3:04 PM

I do not experience the behavior you have described.  When I use the format bar; if I were to select text and then bold it, then select different text that is not bolded, the button correctly reflects the current selected text formatting state.

Nov 21, 2011 at 1:55 PM
Edited Nov 21, 2011 at 1:56 PM

I have the exact same problem as LastDefense!

In my case the bug appears even in a very "closed environment", with a single WPF-window with a RichTextBox.

Please look into this issue once more!

Nov 28, 2011 at 3:14 PM

Once again, I cannot duplicate this issue.  Can you provide a link to a sample application that reproduces the issue?