This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

Latest source Samples build fails at bootstrapper.Run()

Aug 11, 2011 at 5:27 AM
Edited Aug 11, 2011 at 5:42 AM

It's probably the late hour, but I'm getting a file not found exception for Microsoft.Practices.ServiceLocation when I launch the Samples application. There are no missing references in any of the projects (the Libs location of the Prism assemblies is just fine in the references).

So then I found the assembly at http://commonservicelocator.codeplex.com/, and placed it into the debug and release folders and the samples app runs from explorer. Configuration issue?

Update: I created a ServiceLocation folder in the Libs folder, placed the contents of the above download there, referenced the Microsoft.Practices.ServiceLocation assembly in the Samples project, built and it ran just fine. Looking forward to more samples. I would be happy to check that change in, but I'm sure it will take you all of 2 minutes to set up, and I'm not a member of the project anyway.

Aug 11, 2011 at 2:19 PM

Good catch, I missed that because I have the Prism binaries registered with Visual Studio, so it would get copied over automatically for me.  I added it to the samples.