This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Update via NuGet

May 25, 2011 at 7:37 PM
Edited May 25, 2011 at 7:38 PM

I looked on NuGet to see if it had been updated to version 1.4.3 but I see that NuGet is still at 1.4.0.  I'm not all that familiar with updating packages via NuGet -- is there a way we can tell NuGet to always get the latest version, or do we have to wait for brianlagunas to push an update up to NuGet?

Here's the NuGet Page:

http://nuget.org/List/Packages/Extended.Wpf.Toolkit

Here's what I tried to get an update:

PM> get-package extended.wpf.toolkit

Id                             Version              Description                                                                                 
--                             -------              -----------                                                                                 
Extended.Wpf.Toolkit           1.4.0                The Extended WPF Toolkit is a collection of WPF controls, components and utilities made a...

PM> get-package extended.wpf.toolkit | update-package
No updates available for 'Extended.Wpf.Toolkit'.
May 25, 2011 at 7:39 PM

I have to push an update to NuGet.  I know there is are some bugs that needs to be patched, but I haven't had the time to do it.  Mainly because my hard drive crashed with my NuGet package code, and I haven't had the time to rewrite it.

May 25, 2011 at 7:42 PM

No worries - I was just looking forward to getting the DesignerWindowState bits for ChildWindow, that's all.