This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

DateTimePicker Text Positioning Issue

Apr 21, 2011 at 3:21 PM

I am using the WPF 3.5 binaries of version 1.4.0.1 of the Extended WPF Toolkit. Let me begin by thanking you, Brian, for putting all the effort into this project. You have plugged a huge void.

With this instance of the DateTimePicker control:

<DockPanel Name="ToDateTimePanel" DockPanel.Dock="Left">
                            <Label DockPanel.Dock="Top">To:</Label>
                            <extToolkit:DateTimePicker Name="dtPickTo" Height="Auto" MinWidth="130" Width="Auto"/>
                        </DockPanel>

there appears to be an issue with positioning of the text. Note that the descenders on the lower-case characters are missing:

Of course, this isn't a problem if I stick to a date format that is all numeric!

Regards,

Tom

Apr 21, 2011 at 4:26 PM

Can you provide the Format and valu eyou are using?  The image you provided is not showing for me.  Thanks.

Apr 21, 2011 at 8:16 PM

Yes, Brian. I apologize: the image appeared in my entry as I prepared it but not after I submitted it.

I simply used the DateTime.Now() value with the default formatting. The image is attached and embedded below (I hope one of them gets through):

BTW, is there an event that is raised when the date or time value is changed?

Thanks,

Tom

Apr 21, 2011 at 8:25 PM

I am not very familiar with this site. Is there a way to include images in what I post? Obviously, what I am embedding isn't working. :-)

Apr 21, 2011 at 8:26 PM
This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to the work item and continue the discussion.
Apr 21, 2011 at 8:26 PM

Go to the work item and I believe you can attach images there.