June 17, 2014 update:
Released Community Edition v2.2.1 with bug fixes and lowered the price of the
to only $99.95 until Aug. 30, 2014. Please support the project.
Live Explorer updated
. On June 2, 2014
, Community Edition v2.2.0 was released with 2 new controls and 15 bug fixes and improvements. Users of the
got 2 more controls in v2.2.0 and received v2.3.0 with 1 new control and 30 new bug fixes and improvements (see
Cannot resolve image macro, invalid image name or id.
Extended WPF Toolkit™ is the number one collection of WPF controls, components and utilities for creating next generation Windows applications. Use it to build professional looking, modern, and easy to use line of business applications. The Extended WPF Toolkit
project has been downloaded more than 250,000 times here and on Nuget.
The free, open source Community Edition is provided under the Microsoft Public License. The
adds additional controls and features, email support, and is one release version ahead. The
Business Suite for WPF
adds the full-featured version of the industry's best datagrid and 1-year of priority support and updates.
Controls included in the Community Edition:
Additional controls and features in the Plus Edition:
Additional controls and features in the Business Suite for WPF:
||3D Views for WPF
||Blendables for WPF
New Live Explorer app available online as a Click Once app.
Try it now!
You can purchase with
and get a 1-year, 1-developer subscription for the
for only 0.15 BTC. Just scroll down to the bottom of any page on
and select 'Pay with Bitcoin'.
- June 17, 2014, released Plus Edition v2.2.1 containing 5 bug fixes (see
list) and a new lower price to get the
Plus Edition until August 30, 2014. Plus Edition v2.3.1 released with 6 bug fixes.
- June 2, 2014, released Plus Edition v2.3.0 containing a new controls and 30 bug fixes and improvements. Released Community Edition v2.2.0, containing two new controls and 15 bug fixes and improvements (see
- Feb. 20, 2014, released Plus Edition v2.2.0 containing 4 new controls and 20 bug fixes and improvements. Released Community Edition v2.1.0, containing 70 bug fixes and improvements (see
- Enjoy WPF!
- Please rate this release and write something positive. It's at the bottom of the
- Follow this project (click "follow" at the top right of this page)
- Follow @datagrid on Twitter for WPF and Toolkit news
- Like Xceed's WPF page on Facebook
- Check out a video or two on XceedVideos YouTube Channel
- Add bugs or feature requests to the Issue Tracker