June 17, 2014 update:
Released Community Edition v2.2.1 with bug fixes and lowered the price of the Plus Edition
to only $99.95 until Aug. 30, 2014. Please support the project. Live Explorer updated
. On June 2, 2014
, Community Edition v2.2.0 was released with 2 new controls and 15 bug fixes and improvements. Users of the Plus Edition
got 2 more controls in v2.2.0 and received v2.3.0 with 1 new control and 30 new bug fixes and improvements (see list
Extended WPF Toolkit™ is the number one collection of WPF controls, components and utilities for creating next generation Windows applications. Use it to build professional looking, modern, and easy to use line of business applications. The Extended WPF Toolkit project has been downloaded more than 250,000 times here and on Nuget.
The free, open source Community Edition is provided under the Microsoft Public License. The Plus Edition
adds additional controls and features, email support, and is one release version ahead. The Business Suite for WPF
adds the full-featured version of the industry's best datagrid and 1-year of priority support and updates.Controls included in the Community Edition:Additional controls and features in the Plus Edition:Additional controls and features in the Business Suite for WPF:
| Advanced DataGrid || 3D Views for WPF || Blendables for WPF || More themes |
New Live Explorer app available online as a Click Once app. Try it now!
You can purchase with bitcoins
and get a 1-year, 1-developer subscription for the Plus Edition
for only 0.15 BTC. Just scroll down to the bottom of any page on http://wpftoolkit.com
and select 'Pay with Bitcoin'.
- June 17, 2014, released Plus Edition v2.2.1 containing 5 bug fixes (see list) and a new lower price to get the Plus Edition until August 30, 2014. Plus Edition v2.3.1 released with 6 bug fixes.
- June 2, 2014, released Plus Edition v2.3.0 containing a new controls and 30 bug fixes and improvements. Released Community Edition v2.2.0, containing two new controls and 15 bug fixes and improvements (see list).
- Feb. 20, 2014, released Plus Edition v2.2.0 containing 4 new controls and 20 bug fixes and improvements. Released Community Edition v2.1.0, containing 70 bug fixes and improvements (see list).
- Enjoy WPF!
- Please rate this release and write something positive. It's at the bottom of the downloads page
- Follow this project (click "follow" at the top right of this page)
- Follow @datagrid on Twitter for WPF and Toolkit news
- Like Xceed's WPF page on Facebook
- Check out a video or two on XceedVideos YouTube Channel
- Add bugs or feature requests to the Issue Tracker