Community Edition v2.0.0 released with 67 improvements (see
). The Plus Edition
gets 10 additional improvements and new controls.
Extended WPF Toolkit™ is the number one collection of WPF controls, components and utilities for creating next generation Windows applications. Use it to build professional looking, modern, and easy to use line of business applications. The Extended WPF Toolkit
project has been downloaded more than 200,000 times here and on Nuget.
The free, open source Community Edition is provided under the Microsoft Public License and includes the following controls:
Upgrade to Extended WPF Toolkit Plus
to get even more controls, features, and professional support.
New Live Explorer app available online as a Click Once app.
Try it now!
You can purchase with
and get a 1-year, 1-developer subscription for the
for only 2.0 BTC, a savings of about 35%. Just scroll down to the bottom of any page on
and select 'Pay with Bitcoin'.
May 21st 2013
released Community Edition v2.0.0 containing 67 new improvements (see
May 7th 2013
released Plus Edition
v2.0.0 containing a variety of new controls and enhancements, including a styleable and feature-rich Chart control.
Jan 28th 2013
released v1.9.0 of the Community Edition, the first update this year. It contains a record-breaking 70 improvements (see the
) and a new control.
- Enjoy WPF!
- Please rate this release and write something positive. It's at the bottom of the
- Follow this project (click "follow" at the top right of this page)
- Follow @datagrid on Twitter for WPF and Toolkit news
- Like Xceed's WPF page on Facebook
- Check out a video or two on XceedVideos YouTube Channel
- Add bugs or feature requests to the Issue Tracker