What's new in the 1.9.0 Community Edition?
Improvements and bug fixes
- A record-breaking 70 improvements were made for v1.9.0. See the complete list.
Want an easier way to install the Extended WPF Toolkit?
The Extended WPF Toolkit is available on Nuget
.NET Framework notes:
Requires .NET Framework 4.0. A build for .NET 3.5 is provided but also requires the WPFToolkit to be installed.
Instructions for using the Extended WPF Toolkit binaries:
- Install .NET Framework 4.0
- Download the ExtendedWPFToolkit_Binaries
- Right-click ExtendedWPFToolkit_Binaries.zip -> Properties -> Unblock
- Unzip the ExtendedWPFToolkit_Binaries.zip
- Add a using statement ("using Xceed.Wpf.Toolkit;") to the top of .cs files
- Add a new xmlns (for example, xmlns:xctk="http://schemas.xceed.com/wpf/xaml/toolkit") to the top of XAML files
- In your XAML, use the namespace prefix (in the above example, <xctk: ...>)