What's new in v3.0 Community Edition? (Released December 13, 2016)
Want an easier way to install the Extended WPF Toolkit?
Extended WPF Toolkit v3.0.0 is available now on NuGet
.NET Framework notes:
Requires .NET Framework 4.0, 4.5 or 4.6. A build for .NET 3.5 is available but also requires the WPFToolkit to be installed.
Instructions for using the Extended WPF Toolkit binaries:
- Install .NET Framework 4.0/4.5/4.6
- Download the ExtendedWPFToolkit_Binaries
- Right-click ExtendedWPFToolkit_Binaries.zip -> Properties -> Unblock
- Unzip the ExtendedWPFToolkit_Binaries.zip
- Add a using statement ("using Xceed.Wpf.Toolkit;") to the top of .cs files
- Add a new xmlns (for example, xmlns:xctk="http://schemas.xceed.com/wpf/xaml/toolkit") to the top of XAML files
- In your XAML, use the namespace prefix (in the above example, <xctk: ...>)