What's new in v2.9 Community Edition? (Released June 14, 2016)
- Three months, three major releases of the Community Edition. Hot on the heels of last month's update, v2.9.0 contains 32 bug fixes and improvements (See the complete list of improvements in v2.9.0).
- Plus Edition updated to v3.0 on April 5, 2016 with 2 new controls and 41 bug fixes and improvements. Support the project, and get more features.
- Plus Edition v3.1 coming in July.
- Check project home page for coupon for the Plus Edition until June 24, 2016
Want an easier way to install the Extended WPF Toolkit?
The Extended WPF Toolkit is available on NuGet
. (Available as of June 17 2016.
.NET Framework notes:
Requires .NET Framework 4.0, 4.5 or 4.6. A build for .NET 3.5 is available but also requires the WPFToolkit to be installed.
Instructions for using the Extended WPF Toolkit binaries:
- Install .NET Framework 4.0/4.5/4.6
- Download the ExtendedWPFToolkit_Binaries
- Right-click ExtendedWPFToolkit_Binaries.zip -> Properties -> Unblock
- Unzip the ExtendedWPFToolkit_Binaries.zip
- Add a using statement ("using Xceed.Wpf.Toolkit;") to the top of .cs files
- Add a new xmlns (for example, xmlns:xctk="http://schemas.xceed.com/wpf/xaml/toolkit") to the top of XAML files
- In your XAML, use the namespace prefix (in the above example, <xctk: ...>)