What's new in v2.2.1 Community Edition?
What's new in v2.2.0 Community Edition?
Improvements and bug fixes
- Updated Live Explorer app available online as a Click Once app. Try it now!
Want an easier way to install the Extended WPF Toolkit?
The Extended WPF Toolkit is available on Nuget
.NET Framework notes:
Requires .NET Framework 4.0 or 4.5. A build for .NET 3.5 is available but also requires the WPFToolkit to be installed.
Instructions for using the Extended WPF Toolkit binaries:
- Install .NET Framework 4.0 or 4.5
- Download the ExtendedWPFToolkit_Binaries
- Right-click ExtendedWPFToolkit_Binaries.zip -> Properties -> Unblock
- Unzip the ExtendedWPFToolkit_Binaries.zip
- Add a using statement ("using Xceed.Wpf.Toolkit;") to the top of .cs files
- Add a new xmlns (for example, xmlns:xctk="http://schemas.xceed.com/wpf/xaml/toolkit") to the top of XAML files
- In your XAML, use the namespace prefix (in the above example, <xctk: ...>)