This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

PropertyOrderAttribute/CategoryOrderAttribute

Oct 13, 2016 at 9:35 PM
Hi

I have been trying to dynamically allocate the attributes to the properties (specifically PropertyOrderAttribute and CategoryOrderAttribute) in ICustomTypeDescriptor

It does not seems to work during Dynamic allocation although the attributes gets added to the Property using Property Descriptor

(As shown in OurCode.png & OurCodeOutput.png)

However when i manually allocate the attributes to the property using the decorators to the property it works as expected

(As shown in Test.png & TestOutput.png)

Can you please check the implementation of dynamic allocation of attributes to the Property using PropertyDescriptors ?Hi

I have been trying to dynamically allocate the attributes to the properties (specifically PropertyOrderAttribute and CategoryOrderAttribute) in ICustomTypeDescriptor

It does not seems to work during Dynamic allocation although the attributes gets added to the Property using Property Descriptor

(As shown in OurCode.png & OurCodeOutput.png)

However when i manually allocate the attributes to the property using the decorators to the property it works as expected

(As shown in Test.png & TestOutput.png)

Can you please check the implementation of dynamic allocation of attributes to the Property using PropertyDescriptors ?