This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Any News on 2.1

Dec 13, 2013 at 10:35 AM
Edited Dec 13, 2013 at 10:35 AM
Any News when 2.1 will be released as Source?
Jan 14, 2014 at 6:25 PM
Bump. I'm interested in this. Only started using the toolkit today just for the use of it's ColorPicker and it has been said a new feature will be added to the ColorPicker which I would really enjoy the use of.
Jan 24, 2014 at 10:09 PM
Bump???
Editor
Jan 29, 2014 at 5:15 AM
We should have this online in the next few days, but I'll try for today (wednesday).
Developer
Jan 30, 2014 at 5:34 PM
The SourceCode has been updated for v2.1. We are completing the Download section for v2.1.
Jan 31, 2014 at 11:20 AM
I've updated my fork also to the 2.1 version! (https://github.com/jogibear9988/WpfExToolkit)
Feb 20, 2014 at 12:44 PM
Are there any updates on when the v2.1 download will be available, or when it will be available on NuGet?
Editor
Feb 20, 2014 at 5:41 PM
Edited Feb 20, 2014 at 5:41 PM
Trying to get it online today. Nuget will come next week.
Editor
Feb 20, 2014 at 9:10 PM
Okay, it's available. It will be on Nuget on monday.
Feb 21, 2014 at 11:20 AM
Thank you!
Feb 24, 2014 at 4:01 PM
Kosmatos wrote:
Forgive my being pushy, but...
  • Can you confirm that the bug (report/work item) affecting use of the CheckComboBox within a DataTemplate is resolved in community version 2.1?
  • Approximately what time (locally to you) do you plan to release community version 2.1 on NuGet (assuming that you still plan to make this available today as stated above)?
I have a project that is waiting to be pushed into UAT, but it is dependent on the bug mentioned above being fixed. If for some reason the fix is not in the 2.1 release I will download the source instead and build for myself but I would prefer not to have to do that as NuGet is so much more convenient - especially if the update is pending!

Thanks.
Feb 24, 2014 at 4:04 PM
MartinRobins wrote:
Kosmatos wrote:
Forgive my being pushy, but...
  • Can you confirm that the bug (report/work item) affecting use of the CheckComboBox within a DataTemplate is resolved in community version 2.1?
  • Approximately what time (locally to you) do you plan to release community version 2.1 on NuGet (assuming that you still plan to make this available today as stated above)?
I have a project that is waiting to be pushed into UAT, but it is dependent on the bug mentioned above being fixed. If for some reason the fix is not in the 2.1 release I will download the source instead and build for myself but I would prefer not to have to do that as NuGet is so much more convenient - especially if the update is pending!

Thanks.
Ok; you got me!
As soon as I pressed save, the update showed up on NuGet!

Thanks.
Feb 24, 2014 at 4:28 PM
Edited Feb 24, 2014 at 4:46 PM
It would appear however that whilst the fix I am looking appears to be included, I have discovered a new issue.
I have raised a separate issue.