This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

What's it called in the Extensions and Updates?

Sep 24, 2013 at 5:12 PM
I'd like to get this toolkit using NuGet, but don't know what it's called in Extensions and Updates in VS 2012. What's it called there?