This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

How to add the category order in Property Grid?

Jun 13, 2013 at 3:47 AM
now the Category is using the alphabetical order, is there any attribute that is used to specify the category order?
Developer
Jun 13, 2013 at 1:09 PM
The CategoryOrderAttribute can be use in the "Plus" version of the toolkit. You can find the "Plus" version here : http://wpftoolkit.com/toolkit/
Jun 14, 2013 at 3:05 AM
Thanks.
By the way, I know the [PropertyOrder()] attribute is used to specify the property order in category sorting, but when I click alphabetical sorting, however, the [PropertyOrder()] attribute still has effect, then the sorting results is not totally in alphabetical order. Is there any way to solve this?
Developer
Jun 17, 2013 at 1:45 PM
For the PropertyOrder still having effect when using alphabetical sorting, this is a normal behavior. The properties with the PropertyOrderAttribute are sorted first, then the other are positionned relative to their alphabetical order.
Jun 17, 2013 at 9:17 PM
You mentioned it is a normal behavior, I don't think so. Please ref the Properties in Visual Studio. when using category sorting ,width is the first item in layout category, however, in alphabetical sorting it is the last item.
Developer
Jun 18, 2013 at 4:15 PM
V2.1 of the toolkit will fix this issue. The PropertyOrderAttribute will be used for Alphabetical or categorized mode.