This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

RichTextBoxFormatBar not displaying the correct format of the text which is selected

Aug 8, 2012 at 2:14 PM

Hi,

I am using the RichTextBox (RTB) control of the Extended WPF Toolkit. I have a problem with the RichTextBoxFormatBar (which displays on selecting the portion/whole text present in the RichTextBox).The RichTextBoxFormatBar is not displaying the correct format of the text which is being selected. I see the RichTextBoxformatBar is set with the data which is of the Recent formatting changes which are done to some part of the text present in the RTB. Please let me know how to display the correct formatting of the selected text in the RichTextBoxFormatBar.

Thanks in advance!!

Regards,

Ram

Developer
Aug 8, 2012 at 5:39 PM

Thanks for reporting this bug. An issue has been created and this bug will be fixed in the next version of the Extended WPF Toolkit.

Aug 9, 2012 at 4:47 AM
BoucherS wrote:

Thanks for reporting this bug. An issue has been created and this bug will be fixed in the next version of the Extended WPF Toolkit.

Thanks for the quick reply !!!...when can we expect the next version of the Extended WPF Toolkit

Developer
Aug 9, 2012 at 2:41 PM

Hi,

As said on the main page of the Extended WPF Toolkit of CodePlex, we're aiming to start releasing an update every month, starting in September 2012.

Aug 30, 2012 at 3:28 PM

I couldn't find the issue item for this bug.  Could I have the issue ID so that I can monitor it's progress since I am also interested on when this might be corrected.

Developer
Aug 30, 2012 at 5:36 PM

issue is located here : http://wpftoolkit.codeplex.com/workitem/18567