February 20, 2014 update:
v2.1.0 of the Community Edition released with another 70 bug fixes and improvements. Subscribers of the Plus Edition
have just received v2.2.0 with 4 new controls and 20 issues fixed (see list
Extended WPF Toolkit™ is the number one collection of WPF controls, components and utilities for creating next generation Windows applications. Use it to build professional looking, modern, and easy to use line of business applications. The Extended WPF Toolkit project has been downloaded more than 250,000 times here and on Nuget.
The free, open source Community Edition is provided under the Microsoft Public License and includes the following controls:
Upgrade to Extended WPF Toolkit Plus
to be one release ahead of the Community Edition, get even more controls and features, and fast, professional support. Update to Xceed Business Suite for WPF
to get an even more full-featured version of the industry's best datagrid.
New Live Explorer app available online as a Click Once app. Try it now!
You can purchase with bitcoins
and get a 1-year, 1-developer subscription for the Plus Edition
for only 300 mBTC
! Just scroll down to the bottom of any page on http://wpftoolkit.com
and select 'Pay with Bitcoin'.
- Feb. 2014, released Plus Edition v2.2.0 containing 4 new controls and 20 bug fixes and improvements. Released Community Edition v2.1.0, containing 70 new improvements (see list).
- Nov. 2013, released Community Edition v2.0.0, containing 67 new improvements (see list).
- May. 2013, released Community Edition v1.9.0, our biggest update in 2013. It contains a record-breaking 70 improvements (see the complete list) and a new control.
- Enjoy WPF!
- Please rate this release and write something positive. It's at the bottom of the downloads page
- Follow this project (click "follow" at the top right of this page)
- Follow @datagrid on Twitter for WPF and Toolkit news
- Like Xceed's WPF page on Facebook
- Check out a video or two on XceedVideos YouTube Channel
- Add bugs or feature requests to the Issue Tracker